Looking for a quick and easy curtain solution or a weekend refresher project? How about adding curtains to a kitchen, bathroom or laundry room? Here is a simple cafe curtain window treatment where no tools are required!
- Tension rod to fit the size of our window ($4 at Target)
- Curtain clip rings – I purchased these at Target for $7.99 for a pack of 7 – I think? I bought two packs because I planned to use 10 rings. (These are also available at your local hardware store)
- Fabric – I used napkins from World Market that were on sale
What to do:
- Simply slide the tension rod though the drapery rings.
- Insert the tension rod in the window frame.
- Clip the napkins (or fabric of your choice).
It can’t get much easier than that. Piece of cake! Speaking of cake, have I mentioned I’m considering making the cupcakes for Lily’s 1 year birthday party? I think I need to start practicing.