Geez, can you believe it’s December??!! The Christmas countdown begins!! I flipped my work calendar yesterday and kept wondering where did the year go?? That said I’m really excited about this holiday month!!
I know I’ve been awol lately but there is a lot on the agenda for December so I’m getting refocused! On my December to-do list (but not necessarily in this order):
- DIY Christmas Wreaths
- Decorate Christmas Tree – it’s up it has lights and 8 ornaments to be exact. I stopped decorating it because I think we need more lights
- Decorate Mantel
- Decorate Outdoors
- Stockings (maybe DIY- still undecided)
- Christmas Cookie Exchange – I’m one the fence between fudge, double chocolate peppermint cookies, magic bars or trying to make cake pops (is that cheating)?! help!
- Christmas Gifts – I ordered a few things online this week but I’m only about 20% complete
- Teacher Gifts – I need ideas! I plan to turn to pinterest but let me know if you have any suggestions.
- Christmas Cards
- 2012 Personalized Calendars
- And somewhere in there paint the office!!!
What do you think? It’s doable – right? Well I’m going to give it a shot and I’ll keep you posted along the way. I aim to get the Christmas decorating done (or at least significant progress), cookie exchange goodies baked, and Christmas card photos taken this weekend! Yikes!! Wish me luck!!
To kick off the Christmas planning, here are a few Christmas freebies to enjoy! Click the image to link to the download location.
Emily at Jones Design Company had a full week of festive features including these “I can’t believe she is giving these to us free” gift tags. They come in red, green, black, taupe, and an icy blue.
She also has classy and sophisticated party invitations and note cards. I plan to use the note card for my Christmas Cookie exchange recipes.
The Blooming Homestead has a cute printable December calendar and nice Christmas subway art that just needs to be printed and framed.
and a couple other cute finds from other sites.. via Betty Crocker Wannabe
Have a great weekend!!