Stopping by for a quick What I Wore Wednesday to get me back into the swing of things.
With the holidays, I’ve been pretty casual and with the winter, I’ve been pretty warm. This is a cozy winter outfit that I wore running errands and to meet a real estate photographer for a recent listing.
- Navy Tshirt Dress: Target (on sale)
- Open Drape Cardigan: Modcloth (on sale)
- Sweater Tights: Old and don’t remember but probably Charlotte Russe
- Brown Boots: Born
- Necklace: Banana Republic
Here are a few outfits I found on my camera from this time last year. What I wore to take my real estate exam on a cold and rainy day….
What I wore, again running errands…
- Black jeans: American Eagle Jeggings
- Ivory sweater and camisole: Banana Republic Factory
- Boots: Matisse
- Grey Open Cardigan: Victoria Secret catalog (a couple of years ago)
Linking to: The Pleated Poppy